Huntsville Ballet School incorporates an online platform for registration and tuition account management called DANCEWORKS.
There are a few things to know before creating an account in DANCEWORKS, our online registration platform.
- All students, whether returning or new, must sign up through our system for the first time as a "new student."
- Look for the option to Create your account as "I am a new account or student." This is the first step for all students. You should not need to do this again. Once you’ve created a new account, you will simply login to your account.
- Be sure to keep your account information in a safe place.
- All accounts must be complete with contact information, including email and students DOB.
- Once classes are approved, Registration is not complete until registration fee and tuition deposit is received. NO STUDENT IS GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THEIR APPROVED CLASSES UNTIL REGISTRATION FEE IS RECEIVED.
NEW STUDENTS TO HBS
AGE 7 YRS AND YOUNGER:
Classes for Ballet 1 level are age-based, so new students age 7 and younger are encouraged to automatically sign up online. If you are new to our school and your child is 7 years old or younger, then we encourage you to proceed to register online.
AGE 8 YRS AND OLDER:
Ballet levels 1x - 6 or students 8 years and older require an evaluation before level placement. Please contact the office to schedule your evaluation.
RETURNING HBS STUDENTS
All returning students have placement cards at the studio. To register, login to your Huntsville Ballet School DANCEWORKS account and request classes for your student's respective level and allow the school manager a 48 hours to confirm your enrollment. Reminder: Registration and first months tuition installment, regardless of billing option, is due immediately after classes are confirmed. To register, click here.
REGISTRATION AND TUITION INFORMATION
All students register for a full school year (August through May). Tuition rates presented are for a full school year (August through May). We offer the flexibility of payments on that annual tuition. Students who withdraw before the end of the semester/year are obligated for the full semester/year’s fees. Students are eligible for pro-rated tuition if they must withdraw from classes due to prolonged illness, severe injury (verified by physician’s written orders) or other unforeseen circumstances; and upon approval.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN HBS STUDENT?
Thank you for your interest in Huntsville Ballet School for your classical ballet education! Please complete the fields below and a Huntsville Ballet School representative will contact you shortly.
Huntsville Ballet School offers ballet classes starting at 2 years of age with Duets to Open classes for adults. Class placement is based on student experience to ensure the most effective progression through the curriculum.
Our faculty is knowledgeable and committed to providing an arts education. Huntsville Ballet School provides a proven foundation for a professional career in classical ballet and your student can apply the dedication, discipline and work ethic learned in the studio to any aspect of their lives.
We look forward to including you in our ballet family at Huntsville Ballet! One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.